So I greased a sheet of aluminum foil (who has pizza pans, anyway?!) and put some pizza dough on [after I tried to throw it up in the air, punch it, and all of that other stuff that's shown on TV].

I had to substitute a yellow onion for red onions since that's what I had left over. I also had baby spinach and didn't know how to convert units of adolescent spinach to units of voting-age spinach. So I just played it by ear. I also added some olives to the mix, which, by the way, are a huge freaking pain to pit. [Insert a Nick-esque pun such as "preparing olives..., it's the pits, all right!"] After I loaded the toppings on, this was the pre-baked product:

And this was lunch:

I ate this pizza while watching the first 2 episodes of Absolutely Fabulous. I used to watch this show when I was little (...) on PBS. It's still hilarious now, which just makes wonder exactly how messed up I was as a kid. Anyway, the pizza tasted pretty good! I think that it may have been too salty to be healthy, so I'll have to work on that.

No comments:
Post a Comment