Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello, prospective student...

There is a large, naked man in the communal bathroom on the north hallway of Vanderbilt Hall, 3rd floor.

I walked into the bathroom for the most predictable of reasons, and to my surprise, some random guy was drying himself off in the middle of the bathroom--stark naked. This development was surprising given that both showers are designed with a curtained changing area so that users can have some semblance of privacy in either wrapping a towel around themselves or donning undergarments. Given that it's almost December and I'd never seen this fellow before, I can only assume that he was an interviewee who didn't want body odor to impede his marathon of a day tomorrow. Bizarre.

In related news, the guy did manage to brush and floss his teeth for an obscenely long period, so there's probably a 70% chance that he's a dental applicant.

No comments: