In about two weeks, I'm going to make this blog open to subscribed readers only. If you actually read this thing and would like to stay in the möbius-strip-like loop of my life, please shoot me an email to get added to the readers list.
Also, I'm happy to report that I've started a new public blog on my experiences as a medical student at HMS. Hopefully, some of my classmates will also blog with me and make this reflective process an interesting one!
Finally, I'm a little behind on posts, and I hope to catch up soon. But for now, it's time to hit the books and learn a few things about the immune system.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
add meeeeeeeeee
wait will I still be able to have this in my rss feed?
I hope so!
add me. kthxbai
Post a Comment