Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Digital truancy / Ouch

Eek. Sorry for being so slack on the blog entries. I'll catch up soon -- promise! I'm also going to be moving to D.C. in about a week, so there will be a lot of stuff to talk about, to remember, and to rant about via Google's hopefully dependable servers. I also just returned from a trip to San Francisco, and I'll add a couple of posts on this little journey once I get around to finishing them...

On an unrelated note, I think that I burned the middle finger of my right hand on my computer's touchpad. That's the only explanation that I could think of, considering that I haven't exactly been cooking or handling scalding objects. The burn (that is visibly red) is isolated to the precise corner of my finger that I use for cursor navigation, making it horribly annoying. I should try to fry an egg on this thing. Yay, multi-functionality.

2 comments:

Dorabella said...

dude, I'm bored and I want blog comments, since I moved my blog and all the old ones are gone *tear*.

How's packing going, eh?

Anonymous said...

david, you know how when people drive dirty cars around, other people finger-write "wash me!" in the dust on the rear window?

UPDATE ME!