I was turning my phone from silent to ring when the associated switch got loose and actually fell off. Unfortunately, it fell onto the floor, and I haven't been able to find it. Like my previous problem, this issue appears very, very common. It seems that the "solution" is to get a new phone at an Apple Store after talking to one of Apple's "geniuses" at the "genius bar." (I mean really?...) I hope that I don't have any issues because I don't have the physical switch anymore.
In other exciting news, my phone also malfunctioned last night in another way. To cut a long story short, my iPhone somehow got stuck on a blank screen even though the phone itself was completely functional. I even managed to take a screenshot:
Yeah, that's the actual screenshot... After trying to resync the phone, etc., I finally managed to get it working again by cold restarting. (Hint: Hold the home and sleep buttons for 10 seconds.)
I hope that my new phone doesen't have as many issues...

No comments:
Post a Comment