Thursday, December 18, 2008

Self-medication

This morning, I woke up with a cold. I think that I caught it from one of my classmates last Friday--I spent a good amount of time sitting next to his sniffling and sneezing on the T (subway).

So far, this illness has only had one major impact on my life: I am too tired to stay up studying. I constantly feel like napping. Unfortunately, with my genetics final on Friday, studying is the only thing in my life that is remotely important right now, haha.

These desperate times call for desperate measures.

So in an effort to get better, I've decided to self-medicate with pastries from Au Bon Pain. Between 10 pm and 11 pm, they are 50% off at the ABP in Children's Hospital of Boston. Now, this isn't even a case-control study--but I'll be sure to report the efficacy of this recently consumed chocolate croissant. (I think my temperature has gone down already!... Seriously.)

1 comment:

Diana said...

of course they'll help! must regain strength! through the power baked goods!