Thursday, June 19, 2008

Swiss 'Betes

There are plenty of reasons to hate McDonald's. Things that I'm definitely not lovin' include the scary clown and 365Black (seriously, wtf?).

However, I must admit that I've dropped a lot of dollar bills at Mickey D's recently. Why else? It's because of the sweet tea. McDonald's is one of the few places around my workplace that offers my favorite southern beverage, and it only comes in one size: huge. There's a special cup used only for the sweet tea product; it's 32 ounces. In each of these cup-tub servings, there are almost 60 grams of sugar and 230 calories.

One of the Fellows refers to it as my "'betes juice" -- as in "diabetes juice." Impaired glucose tolerance, anyone?

1 comment:

Diana said...

haha wow I didn't know 365black existed. I opened it and closed it 'cuz I was scared. I'll go back in a minute.