Hello, world. I'm back. Kind of.
As of today, I'm a little more than 2 weeks out from my scheduled date to take "Step 1" of the national medical licensing examinations. The next several days promise to be filled with sweat (it is hot in this library), stress (I'm hoping I'm not H. pylori-positive), and raucous laughter (read: delirium).
I figure that this is a period on which I'll want to look back in the future, explaining the existence of this entry and the many others that will hopefully follow.
In this pseudo-inaugural post, I'd like to sketch out the timeline of studying I hope to accomplish prior to test-date. In general, I am hoping to average about 10 hours of studying per day. That may seem like a lot, but I've actually finished classes for second year and have a rather flexible schedule. To make it all ursine-approved/bearable, I am actively scheduling in "fun," along with an aggressive attempt to try different restaurants in Cambridge and Brookline.
Tomorrow, I hope to take a practice test that will hopefully give me an idea of how far behind I am in studying. Per usual, I am not keeping to an ideal schedule--by a long shot. But also per usual, there is a chance that I'll be able to crank out acceptable results by gritting my teeth and being ridiculous. But more on this tomorrow.
For now, it's time for a dose of coffee and perhaps a power nap.
Live from Harvard Law School,
DT
PS - Yes, I am excited that I'm studying where Elle Woods could have studied in Legally Blonde. Thanks for asking.
Sunday, April 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment