Saturday, April 10, 2010

Update 3: Ten Daze

Heads-up-seven-up (what the heck did that ever mean, anyway?)!

I've been in the law school library since 10 am this morning. That makes almost 8 hours up in this joint. And I'll be here for 2 more hours before heading home at 9 pm. If I were a law student, I'd be annoyed at how many poorly dressed, on-edge med students there were in my library.

Aside from second-years studying for boards, there's also a tremendous number of first-year students in Langdell right now. I don't remember what I was doing on Saturdays during first-year, but rest-assured that it was not studying in the HLS library. Perhaps that's why I don't know anything now, come to think of it...

On a more concerning note, I'm about to drink my third Oxo mug of coffee, which basically means that I'm hopping over the 10-cup mark for today. But for now, it's either a power nap or this--and I figure that the diuretic effects will help keep me awake/alert, too. So here's my haiku to peptic ulcer disease:

Hey, H. pylori,
Heads up! You aren't welcome here.
Occult bleeding? Gross.

No comments: