Saturday, April 17, 2010

Update 10: Stooges

Moments ago, I was freaking out because I left my headphones at home. The thought of not having access to any auditory entertainment for the entire day was almost too much to bear. Who wants to listen to the still, sad music of humanity when you could listen to this gem of 2002? (By the way, am I the only person who has to covert 200 km/hr into mph in order to appreciate what that number means?)

And after starting to write a blog post lamenting this sad state of my existence, I eventually remembered that I'd already used my headphones in listening to my iPhone on the bus this morning. So now instead of being sad that I don't have my headphones, I get to muse on my lack of short-term memory while listening to Oprah chanting "you-you-getta-getta-cah-cah-car."

On the slate for today: neuro and embryo. This is my penultimate full day of studying! Gotta get stuff done. Maybe I'll learn the pathways that are impaired in my poor brain while I'm at it.

No comments: