I've decided to spend the day at home in my apartment. I was going to go to school to print something out, but I commandeered my roommate's printer instead because I couldn't stand the idea of going to campus. I also went to Trader Joe's this morning to buy food for tomorrow. On the menu: a BBQ beef sandwich with a small side salad. I intend to brew 2 Oxo mugs worth of coffee to carry in tow.
In other news, the Boston Marathon is happening to day. Having lived in the Law Library for the past 3 weeks, I was confused by the hubbub outside on Beacon St. But then I saw some people gathering around the street to watch the runners-by. I'd like to think that I'm in the midst of my own "marathon," but it feels more like a mad dash towards the "finish." I have to put quotation marks around "finish" because this is only Step 1 of three tests, and I'll have to recertify regularly throughout my career. Regardless, it'll be nice to jog by this milestone on the way to the next.
With that, it's time for some last-minute review.
Update:
- Well, it was inevitable, but I've started to worry about the test... a lot. I'm looking over some old notes, and I don't seem to remember anything... My find feels blank, heh.
- So it's almost 8:00 p.m., and I was going to stop studying at 5:00 p.m. But there's still so much to go over...

No comments:
Post a Comment